Sloppy Seconds, Inc. is a 501©3 non-profit organization. It is run entirely by donations from the public and does not receive any county, state, or federal funding. Donations go directly to help feed and care for the animals. Your donation is also tax-deductible.
Thank you for your support!
Our Tax ID # is 45-2688666
Caring for an iguana costs about $1.75 per day, including food, vitamins, and electricity (for lighting and heat lamps). A yearly veterinary exam is $55. There are added costs with new branches, mister bottles, ceramic heat lamps, mercury vapor bulbs, etc.
Caring for a pot bellied pig is close to $4.00 per day, including food, vitamins and supplements. A yearly exam plus vaccinations is over $100. We also buy enrichment toys, bales of straw, nail trimmers and dremel tools, hog blankets, fencing, wading pools, etc.
There are many ways you can help raise money for Sloppy Seconds, Inc!
- Check out our Amazon Wish List, and buy a special something for the animals: https://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/R5BLCBRXZ839/ref=nav_wishlist_lists_1
- Use www.goodsearch.com. Every time you choose goodsearch.com as your search engine, Sloppy Seconds, Inc. gets a penny! *Just be sure to enter “Sloppy Seconds” as your charitable cause.
- For shopping online, use www.goodshop.com. For every purchase made, Sloppy Seconds, Inc. receives a percentage of the sale! *Just be sure to enter “Sloppy Seconds” as your charitable cause.
- Would you rather just keep shopping through amazon? Try out the amazon smile program , a portion of every purchase made will be donated to your favorite charity. Bookmark this link:http://smile.amazon.com/ch/45-2688666
- Go for a walk!!! The more our supporters walk, the more money is donated from ResQwalk! It’s that easy! Just download their app!
- Enjoy filling out surveys? Please sign up to be a member of Opinions4Good. You can earn cash for yourself AND Sloppy Seconds, Inc! Go to www.op4g.com, sign up to be a member, then choose “Sloppy Seconds Animal Sanctuary” as your favorite non-profit.
- Pet Food Express is also partnering with Sloppy Seconds, Inc with their “My Mutt Program.” If you donate $250 to Sloppy Seconds, Inc., Pet Food Express will send a professional photographer to your home (or location of your choice) to do a photo shoot with your pet! After you choose your favorite photo, Pet Food Express will create a giant poster of your pet and display it in your local store! When they take it down six months later, it’s yours to keep!
- Have a sweet tooth? Buy chocolate bars from www.rescuechocolate.com, and100% of the net profits are donated to animal rescue organizations around the country. When you enter “Sloppy Seconds, Inc” in the notes section before checkout, $1 from each chocolate bar purchased will be donated to us!